Safe-T-Shield Cleaning Instructions
Instructions for cleaning (read the entire instruction before wearing or cleaning the product)
- Perform hand hygiene procedures and put on a clean pair of gloves.
- Remove the shield from the visor.
- Properly dispose of the shield.
- Wear the proper PPE when cleaning the visor.
- Using a CDC or EPA recommended disinfecting product, such as bleach, for non-porous surfaces, spray or wipe off all surfaces of the visor. The current EPA list can be found here: https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2
- Put on a new pair of gloves.
- Wipe down the entire visor and headband again.
- Allow the visor to dry.
- Attach a new plastic shield.
Cleaning prior to the first use is recommended. This would include cleaning of the visor and the shield.
Inspect your equipment. Do not use equipment if any damage is observed.
Follow CDC guidelines on how to remove a contaminated shield.
Follow CDC guidelines on how to don a face shield.
Triangle Rubber and Plastics is not responsible for misuse, mishandling, or improper cleaning of equipment.