Safe-T-Mask Cleaning Instructions
Instructions for cleaning (read the entire instruction before wearing or cleaning the product)
- Perform hand hygiene procedures and put on a clean pair of gloves.
- Remove the cap from the mask.
- Properly dispose the filter.
- Wear the proper PPE when cleaning the mask and cap.
- Using a CDC or EPA recommended disinfecting product, such as bleach, for non-porous surfaces, spray or wipe off all surfaces of the mask including the straps and cap. The current EPA list can be found here: https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2
- Put on a new pair of gloves.
- Wipe down the entire mask and cap again.
- Allow the mask to dry for at least 4 minutes.
- Place a new filter in mask and attach the cap.
Cleaning prior to the first use is recommended. This would include cleaning of the mask and the cap.
Inspect your equipment. Do not use equipment if any damage is observed.
Follow CDC guidelines on how to remove a contaminated filter.
Follow CDC guidelines on how to don a mask.
Triangle Rubber and Plastics is not responsible for misuse, mishandling, or improper cleaning of equipment.